Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 95 Explorer = Rear axle making ratcheting noises on tight turns ?
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #6
greygoose
I'm the dude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiefinator View Post
Dont bring all this nonsense out here, I dealt with you in PM's. Dont' go trying to knock me in public b/c i dont think you will enjoy it. i'm not the only person fed up with your shady deals, you screwed me and you will screw other people.

First of all, plenty of room is not cutting cars off and secondly I told you the brakes were soft and and and wait for it and and and "You freaking slid all the way down my driveway as soon as you backed outta the garage." You had to of felt the full effect of the pedal then!!!!

Basically he slid up a 4ft incline(not sure how thats possible) , into oncoming traffic, floored it, the rear locked up (i told him i have not checked all the fluids), told me the truck was making a shit ton of noise (wasnt there when i drove it), changed are trade agreement and either wanted to leave me with a broke truck or give me less parts, real winner this guy is.
I don't know either of you, but I don't believe that he mentioned your name in his first post at all. So how is he "knocking" you??
greygoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05395 seconds with 20 queries