Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - pics of your duramax's
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #52
boggin-machine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
It cracks me up how much people think shit like that.

You're right, and you use your trucks.

I have a straight axle truck in my driveway, but If I had a duramax I wouldn't even think twice about the fact it is IFS.

i personaly had better luck with my duramax front end over my cummins. i have replaced the entire front end in the cummins. wheel bearings, balljoints, u joints(ones making alot of noise again), with any truck stuff is going to wear out and things are going to happen. its just life. i use my trucks as work trucks. they get used and abused but are well taken care off. i keep up on my maintenance so i have little to no problems. the ride of the ifs truck was a good ride and i worked the hell out of my duramax. it pulled some very heavy loads, drove it daily and plowed commercialy with the truck. it liked it and worked the hell out of it. it never gave me any problems. i did the usual wheel bearings but that was about it. everything else was tight and never needed attention in the truck.
boggin-machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05403 seconds with 20 queries