Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Daily Driver B2 project
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #201
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi

99% done now.

Fired up today and let it warm up. All fluids are good,charging system works,tach works,gauges work,65psi oil pressure idling,electric fan works and even the powersteering pump is quiet{thats a shocker for a Ford}.
Motor starts right up but has a slight miss to it which Im thinking is from a dead plug from all the dam fuel I was pumping thru it while firguring out the computer issues. Roller rockers might need a once over if fresh oil doesnt quiet them down a hair more. Or it could be from not having the O² sensors plugged in and Im using a 5.0 t-bird ecm right now which is calibrated for 14lb injectors instead of the 19lb injectors Im using with the Mustang ecm.Basicly is pig rich.

I cut up the factory 2.9 y-pipe and Brad over at Mytee made me some pipes to weld to it.Not pretty but worked perfect,nice and quiet.

STill need to clean up and loom a few wires over on drivers side,I was excited to just hear it run for a while.

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/v...1420110011.mp4
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05313 seconds with 20 queries