Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - whos ready?
Thread: whos ready?
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #51
barry1me
Just another day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
damn your a lucky man!! the best sled out this year!
i see the 509 posters. i just got a pair of sinister black opps and the new aviator.hope to try them out soon.
why did you get a 163 over the 155? you better hit the mountains for that.we are doing a ride at the west side of the u.p. in late jan early feb.depending on snow.you need to go with us.we have some crazy places to go over there only long tracks can make.
I had a 08 163 summit and I loved it. I sold it but wished I never did. I wanted more track then my 146 summit that I had. I will give up with some on trail side effects to get better off trail pottential. We are headed to the Snowies Jan 19th, then Hopefully Steamboat in February, then back to snowies in March. I have given up on MI. I hope to try and go up this weekend( if theres any snow) to try and get some miles on it. Thanks for the offer maybe sometime we can get together. This is my first Polaris...see how it holds up. I searched all over the country for a PRO. I had to go to watersmeet MI to get it. (540 miles one way drive)
barry1me is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07814 seconds with 20 queries