Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Lets See Your Tow Rig
View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:53 PM   #495
chevotass

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chevotass

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Nice Nick. I'd suggest a load leveling equalizer hitch.

Any improvements yet or is it bare inside?
ive been eyeing craigslist for a antisway hitch and weight distribution. the picture makes it look like its sagging alot but its not. the middle of the truck passenger side is in a big hole and the truck sags a bit arleady from the standerd SUV aftermarket lift kit sagidy itis.

totally bare besides a light switch and one dome light. but thats how i wanted it. that way i can outfit it the way i want to. ive decided against putting a bunk bed up in the front. going to build a nice shelf to put TV stereo, camping gear etc. a nice work bench underneath with tool box for spares. then on the wall im going to put some fold down beds and have either a drop down table with some chairs or a fold up table i can tie down.

took all my measurements and i should be able to fit the cruiser and beckys future rzr whenever we have the money for it and still have 6ft to spare for my additions. basically i will have the side door opening forward to put in stuff.
chevotass is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06077 seconds with 20 queries