Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 66' mustang parts or whole
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #6
MiNi Beast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbypsi View Post
That looks like a 66 to me.
I think it might be now that I think of it. I do have the title. I'm a jeep guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane88yj View Post
Any other pics? Do you have front end parts that are off?
took more today, will post link when done uploading.

best I could get as no want to un cover fully from tarp. But passenger side door has a hole that can be fixed or from what my brother tells me, you can get door skins cheap enough and just replace them as such. floors are solid just some surface rust. Hood would need to be replaced, we were going to buy a cowl hood for it. its a project car for those that can handle something of this caliper. I do have the front end parts, they in car. misc parts here and there that are with it. PO was restoring it but split with his wife and couldn't keep the car, so I was going to finish it for the girl, so "it's her car", I was going to have my brother do the body work and paint for me, but that didn't pan out like it should of and well I still live in MI and have no place for this at the new house, beside she wants a jeep more now anyways.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06853 seconds with 20 queries