View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:59 PM   #69
Jdc215

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

its been too long so i posted up some of the latest pictures. i have put a shrock works rear bumper, trail tough tank skid, and a whole pile of other small stuff into it. the first thing on the to do list is to fix what i broke on thanksgiving. i sheared the hub bolts on the passenger side. its been rough trying to find new cone washers. second i need to install my radio antenna, tinting rear view mirror and widow channel. all minor but need doing. than i can figure out why the front locker isnt working right and finally i can toss around the idea of a 1.6L 8V motor swap. it should be real easy but it will cost at least $500 and i dont want to swap in a new motor just to find out it has as many problems as the one i took out. the motor wont start rolling for at least a month. but im burning oil bad and it would be nice to have a little more power. i also made a new set of shackles for the rear. i am really liking the shrock works rear bumper, its tough as nails and people can actually see the lights. that reminds me, i miss having a set of driving lights on the front but 6" lights wont really fit right on the front with the bumper how it is. im on the look out for a quality set of 4" or 5" lights to put up there too. finally i just picked up a 3" drop pitman arm for cheap so i need to decide if im going to install it or leave it in the garage until i feel like doing it. at the end of the day the basic configuration of the truck wont change much for a long time. but when it does it should only cost a few thousand to have it flexing like mad on 33s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	72233   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	72234  

Last edited by Jdc215; December 24th, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
Jdc215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04305 seconds with 12 queries