View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2010, 08:50 AM   #666
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

I got some more work done in the last week. I cobbled the front axle together and threw it under the front to check for clearance and fitment issues, repeat cobbled together! . I first noticed that the frame side trac bar mount needed to be removed and I have to trim down my pitman arm and re-drill a new hole for it. Other then that it looks like everything will fit about a c*nt hair away.

In the pics which look like shit, the axle is at proposed full stuff with the air bumps fully compressed. Nice thing with the ballistic fab truss is it will give me a perfect spot to build a bump pad. The other side of the axle Ill have to build a raised pad.

For the suspension the 3 link brackets will be just in front of the skid plate cause this allows for the best angles on the links.

Here also are the seats I bought, the center is black Cordura, the silver has an expanded metal look and the black has a carbon fiber look to them. The bottom seat pad is removable and the nice thing is it easily will allow me to put in a seat heater

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; December 3rd, 2010 at 10:22 AM.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04814 seconds with 11 queries