Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New Dick Comercial
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #15
Haggar
Covered in mud...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothos
I'd be more interested in seeing WHY people are choosing a particular candidate more than WHY THEY ARE NOT choosing one. Politics lately has become more of whodoes a person dislike the most more than who can do the most in office for John Q Citizen.

Case in poiint, I don't like Dick and I don't like Jenny. As much as I think Dick is going to pad his pockets and his friends while in office, I fear what Jenny will do to us more. I think Dick can and will do alot for Michigan even if he pads his piggy bank at the same time.
That ends up being the way politics are at the moment. With the agression within the parties these days, any candidate who gets into middle is eaten by their own party for being two close to the opposition.

But, the average american generally would prefer someone more moderate/middle ground. Its that backlash thats going to make things interesting this fall. Lot of angry voters.
Haggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06189 seconds with 20 queries