Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - .
Thread: .
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:49 AM   #35
tw1st3d5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95geo View Post
That guy is an ignorant jackass. I called him out a few times for claiming to make HUGE gains that are only realistic with a cam swap and then some. Like a 450hp 08 5.3L with only his calibration. His way of quantifying it was a 1/4 mile time and mph with a stopwatch or something like that. And then he guessed the weight of his jeep at something like 6k and you can see the room for errors multiplying.

I don't know everything there is to know about calibrations and I certainly don't claim to. He was making claims and spouting information off that only made him dig a deeper hole. When I contacted him via PM I approached him very seriously and professionally. He just talked in circles and wouldn't go into any detail or even consider my offer to validate his product. If I can remember where I put the saved PM's I'll post them up..... It's good for a laugh.

Jims performance- great company with great products.

Wayne Hartwig- bad for your engine!
Hmmm, I was not aware of any of this. I'm glad this has come out. I won't be going to him when the time comes like I had planned.
tw1st3d5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05623 seconds with 20 queries