Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - .
Thread: .
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:44 AM   #34
95geo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feva4u View Post
That guy is a jackass. His deleted thread was full of him stating so much shit that was wrong he had it deleted to cover up his stupidity. He's so ignorant he told Bryce his mail order tune would out perform any tune Bryce could get done on a dyno...........cause MI doesn't have anyone good at dyno tuning LSX engines I wouldn't send him anything even if it were for free. My $.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPMACHINE View Post
H'mm, I had not heard about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
I remember reading the thread that feva4u references. I LOL'd. If I remember right, when questioned about his unrealistic gains he told 95geo could buy a controller from him and rent some dyno time to prove him wrong. He could not produce any dyno data to back up his big claims.
That guy is an ignorant jackass. I called him out a few times for claiming to make HUGE gains that are only realistic with a cam swap and then some. Like a 450hp 08 5.3L with only his calibration. His way of quantifying it was a 1/4 mile time and mph with a stopwatch or something like that. And then he guessed the weight of his jeep at something like 6k and you can see the room for errors multiplying.

I don't know everything there is to know about calibrations and I certainly don't claim to. He was making claims and spouting information off that only made him dig a deeper hole. When I contacted him via PM I approached him very seriously and professionally. He just talked in circles and wouldn't go into any detail or even consider my offer to validate his product. If I can remember where I put the saved PM's I'll post them up..... It's good for a laugh.

Jims performance- great company with great products.

Wayne Hartwig- bad for your engine!
95geo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07149 seconds with 20 queries