My Best-man got a new job and relocated from INDY to South Carolina.
So I took his 87 Turbo 22rte 4Runner to to some badly needed maintenance and upgrade improvements.
Its also nice when someone else has done a large part of the work / documented - on
Here is a nice pile of new parts that need to be replaced / upgraded.
- All ball joints in the suspension and steering
- All wheel bearings / Front and Rear
- Bilstein shocks
- Rear brakes will get a disc conversion
- removed LSPV
- Upgrade Turbo
- Add 2.5" piping, intercooler and recirculation bov
- 2.5" Stainless steel Downpipe / V-band clamps and Cat
- Other upgrades as well