Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Do you use your AAA card to get free rides home?
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2010, 09:08 AM   #1
howell_jeep
Last Free Man

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Do you use your AAA card to get free rides home?

I'm really trying to save money on gas recently. After all in the '90s you could buy 5 gallons of fuel for minimum wage, now even with a higher minimum wage you can only buy 2.5 gallons of fuel, and they say there is virtually no inflation, yea right.

I think I have overinflated my tires, or something, Ford, Jeep, all these 4 letter word cars are money pits.

I made sure this happened at my work place, so I could get maximum fuel savings. It is 60 miles to my house from work. So the savings are significant. I called for the tow truck before I left work, so I wouldn't have to wait for them.

I try to this once in a while. The only thing that sucks is that I usually get a hillbilly country music fan, or more likely a cameljockey trying to fix my ride at his brother's shop or sell me some other crap. I just put my headphones on and listen to now finally 18 Miley Cyrus.

Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
howell_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 20 queries