Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - sled season is here.some warm up video ...
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #56
lauriat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebToad216 View Post
I may not own a sled for this season but Im sure Im still a much better rider than you are

And Lauriat you are right, Spicers has the worst service of any dealer I've been to. I've never had a good experience there. In 08 they also stripped out a few bolts in the rear suspension doing a service update on a friends brand new 08 600rs and claimed it wasn't them. I dont know how they are with their boat services but I'd never take a sled there...
I told them once the sled gets in to give me a call and I will come and pick it up. By the looks of my tunnel they were out joy riding my sled. They also tried to charge me for new shocks on my Assault. They ended up costing me my last ride of the season because they wouldn't call Polaris. They would only use the email service they offer. They also told me that my claim was denied. I made some calls and found out that they never even turned the claim in. They were rather pissed when I called them out on that.
lauriat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06342 seconds with 20 queries