Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - sled season is here.some warm up video ...
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #54
lauriat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
call nelsons in greenville. they have the best out the door prices i have found on new polaris sleds. they were over a grand cheaper then spicers on a new assault.

Its all about how you talk to them. I bought my last Assault from Spicers and they were within 50-100 of all the down state dealers. I was not pleased with their service though. Not even looking at Spicers this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Why would a large slow moving vehicle kill somebody? are you saying people ride too fast and cant control their sleds?

Do you know how wide many of the trails are? There was a Jeep stuck last year in the UP on a trail that was about 10-12' wide. Many riders were lucky that he stuffed it into the swamp. Most sleds are 46-47" wide. Vehicles are all over the trail when they run them.

So me going around a corner on my side at a reasonable speed and hitting the asshole in the Jeep is my fault? There are enough retarded riders out there that can't stay on their side as it is. You are just another reason I try to avoid trails unless I need fuel.
lauriat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06904 seconds with 20 queries