Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - This American Life "This Party Sucks"
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #17
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by overbuiltyj View Post
Some of you people are amazing.Everybody has a place in society and without the burger flippers,ditch diggers or toilet cleaners your life would be alot more difficult.I don't know alot about the new health care plans,but I do know that what we have now does not work all that well.My wife has a 19yearold working for her,he is putting himself through college.He fell on his bike riding to work and peeled a good amount of skin off his arm.a few days later she told him he needed to go to the hospital,he replied with"I can not afford it",so does he not deserve to get medical attention because he flips burgers.Maybe you could think of Government health care as a way of thanking the people that do the jobs that you are too good to do instead of a handout.
If he's going to college then he should be under his parents healthcare. If not there is urgent care and it's about $100. I guess his arm is F'd cause he believes the hospital is the only way to go . . beats me, maybe I'll ask him.

There are lots of places that offer healthcare and a lot that offer it at 30 hours instead of 40. How do I know that you might ask well the answer is because I also put myself through college and had healthcare through work because I chose to get married and couldn't live of my dady's insurance any longer.

I guess if he didn't suck at riding a bike he wouldn't have to worry about it (that was me being amazing )
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06584 seconds with 20 queries