View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #3
welfare wheeler
joe_jeep's Avatar
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,593
iTrader: (36)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep

if your talking about a head bolt in a water passage leaking, you need a product called hylomar. its a white paste looking stuff. comes in a tube like rtv.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03147 seconds with 11 queries