Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mudr run Rules?
Thread: Mudr run Rules?
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 03:48 PM   #60
Strokedinthemud

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is going to be tough... As you csn see the majority of the people out there already have thier own idea of what is right and what is wrong.. But who is right and who is wrong? And again, back to what I said earlier, no matter what, not everyone will be happy.. The poor guy with the S10, a stock running small block and straight axle conversion (Or Toyota) gets thrown into a mod class because of the straight axle.. Tough call... But we do need to get things figured out so changes can be made if needed.. Or in my case new tires!!! Even if the local runs dont do a run what you brung, there will be other places we can do this.. I think not everyone should have the same rules.. Keep things interesting and prevent one guy from dominating at every event.. Can we do a poll on this site? So that poeple can give anonymous feed back? Just thinking more people may be open to leave thier feedback if we could do this and get a more accurate idea of what people think.
Strokedinthemud is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06282 seconds with 20 queries