Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mudr run Rules?
Thread: Mudr run Rules?
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 12:07 PM   #59
4-PLAY

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
I will concede on the Alcohol, because you probably have a better knowlege then I on that subject. However, there was a chevy truck parked right at the beginning of the pit, that should have not been in the street class.
Also, if we are going to be honest,......your drivers meeting was a joke. We listened to a1/2 hour of lecture on your business, by the time you got to the rules, eveybody had tuned you out.
I don't know you personally, I think you probably run one of the better races, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

I'm not the enemy, I paid a lot of money to compete, and I feel I had no chance to win. Because of this, instead of me running, 2-3 classes and paying for my family to come watch. I will probably only run 1 class, and I will be by myself.

Its not fun to get your @$$ handed to you, everytime you go. I'm sorry that I don't feel the need to give away my money and I hope we can make a change for the good.
I know what truck your talking about, that was a super stock truck with Iron heads. Bunker let him run in the pro street class because he wouldn't run in classes with him and henry. I complained but did no good.
4-PLAY is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06202 seconds with 20 queries