Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Heading to R&V for the first time today (10/30) *NOW WITH PICS*
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:54 AM   #8
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
Looks like you had a good time craig. I'm jealous, I wish I had a running jeep!
Yeah, it was fun Chad. Get that Jeep running already! I'll have to look back at your build thread...I can't remember where you are in the fixing process (accident, right?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle M. View Post
I saw you guys out there too, I think my daughter played with yours when we got there. I was there in the green Ranger. Looks like a fun time, great pictures! It is a great park that you can spend all day playin in. I had a good one too, just my daughter hated the trails (first time going with me) then I blew a locking hub then decided to go home. Here are a couple of my pics

Was a good time though, only added one or 2 new dents Shoulda ran around with you guys a little, we will have to meet up again!

Sorry to hijac your thread with my pictures....
Kyle - Sorry I didn't say "hi". I saw you talking with Steve, but I was busy airing down and trying to be quick, as I didn't want my daughter's short attention spans impacting getting on the trails as soon as possible. Maeve (my youngest) especially was happy to meet a new friend before trail riding. Nice-looking rig, BTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
Thanks Guys, More trails planned for next summer , To make your next trip even better,
Thanks Ron. The trails were so very cool! I can't wait to come back.

Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07880 seconds with 20 queries