Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Just Empty Every Pocket - The Project - IT LIVES!!
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:15 PM   #115
jbsjunk
Wheelies

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

Nothing new to report other than picking up stuff here and there for the time when I finally have enough ambition to work on this. I got bends for the front pipes, a Flowmaster Y-pipe and band type clamps for it so it can come apart if anything needs attention down the road.

Got a front hitch for it too, damn thing had zero recovery points on the front and instead of trying to engineer something, I found this. It has recovery points on it as well as a 2" receiver and the thing bolts on using existing holes minus 2 that need to be drilled. It will hide behind the air dam with a square cut out for the receiver to poke thru.

Snagged a set of leaves from a newer XJ with a decent add-a-leaf that I'm going to rob it from, just want a extra inch or so once those crap coil over shocks are gone.

I just don't feel like working on the damn thing. One of these days, I'll drag it to work and put it on the hoist and get everything done in a day. (Stranger things have happened)

Pics will come too.

I can has cheezeburger now?
jbsjunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05726 seconds with 20 queries