Thread: Mudr run Rules?
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #41
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by momsmotorsports View Post
Yes, at our shows each vehicle is teched in by an officail.
For the first time in history, at the Sand Lake race 'WE' did not. However, Tim Bunker and his crew were responsible for teching at his race in Sand Lake.

Our rules have never allowed alcohol in any mud bog, only mud drag racing. And believe me, you can smell alcohol burning, no one was burning it.

As is stressed at the drivers meeting. If you think something is wrong, bring it up THEN.
I will concede on the Alcohol, because you probably have a better knowlege then I on that subject. However, there was a chevy truck parked right at the beginning of the pit, that should have not been in the street class.
Also, if we are going to be honest,......your drivers meeting was a joke. We listened to a1/2 hour of lecture on your business, by the time you got to the rules, eveybody had tuned you out.
I don't know you personally, I think you probably run one of the better races, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

I'm not the enemy, I paid a lot of money to compete, and I feel I had no chance to win. Because of this, instead of me running, 2-3 classes and paying for my family to come watch. I will probably only run 1 class, and I will be by myself.

Its not fun to get your @$$ handed to you, everytime you go. I'm sorry that I don't feel the need to give away my money and I hope we can make a change for the good.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04026 seconds with 11 queries