Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Project Cumdumpster
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #151
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildingup View Post
What spring rates you running on the coilovers and are you guys shooting for a certain amount of travel. Then when you going back out to test this cause I want to be present.
I think based on the calculator we ended up at 500/600 for spring rates. The shocks are currently set at 6.5" of uptravel, 4" of which will be buttery smooth bump travel thanks to the airbumps that arrived at my house last night. Limit straps will stop droop at about 6", so about 12" travel. The rear uses pretty much all of the 14" travel shocks that are back there but still undecided what'll happen cuz Deaver isn't exactly cooperating. There was talk last night of 4 linking the rear with coilovers come springtime....

I don't think we'll be making it up to the dunes again this year to put it to the real test. I'm sure it'll get beat down lightly around here but there's really not much to work with, even with Michigan roads.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04397 seconds with 20 queries