Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My Yj; V8, 700R4, D44, D60, H1's, 37's and OBA
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006, 08:12 PM   #4
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

More updated pics....

added a Taurus fan... this required the moving forward of the radiator, and moving the tranny cooler to the front, I used to have a pusher fan...

On High this fan will suck a cat through the radiator... start up draw is in the vicinity of 60 amps (starting right into high speed) though so it required a heavy duty 75 amp relay... I have that protected with a 60 AMP fuse... I am hoping I wont be blowing that, the low speed is auto controlled with a manual override for high speed. I figure I can hold the start up amps down if I only flip on the move from low to high. All lower pics are prior to looming.

on the left is the 3 way in cab switch, on the right is the 75 AMP Bosch relay from a Freightliner

The relays mounted (the relay on the right is a 50 amp temperature controlled relay for low speed)

and while Adam 99grandTJ was wiring it I got busy with a spray can... my jeep wants to be a Renegade II

Just need to add the grates into the Snout holes...

Last edited by jeepfreak81; September 3rd, 2006 at 08:21 PM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05810 seconds with 20 queries