View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:55 PM   #293
MiNi Beast

What a awesome turn out today. 38 rigs numbered and out on the trail. and close to 100 people. Thanks to all that showed, it was awesome.
Glad to see many people that i've wheeled with before, and met several different people i've talk with on here, and finally good to meet you, and new people all together. Thank you to all, had a great time and i know it met a lot and amazed Steve's folks. thanks for the support and good time guys and gals.
major trail damage was 'freak' and some damaged axle joints and shaft ears on pass side. A few stucks along the way as well, but a good overall run.
first guy to be stuck, was some goofy guy that ended up holding us up all day, had to send that guy home but he ran out of gas 5 miles from the house so had to rescue him, apparently, but a big thanks for the guy with the mobile gas station. ;) thanks Dennis and Lisa. good to ride with you again.

Also lets remember to fill out those tailgate reports. if some one can please post the link as cant get it from my phone. Remember it helps us show having trails open help stimulate the economy as we spend money as we run the trails.
look forward to the pics.!!
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04163 seconds with 11 queries