Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Jeep Unlimited project(Not for sale any more)
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:03 PM   #1
overbuiltyj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Jeep Unlimited project(Not for sale any more)

I have a jeep unlimited project I am looking to sell.Here is a list of what have,the Unlimited tub(bought off a guy from MJ,new never titled),TJ hood and grill(hood has a good sized dent on one side), home built frame(combination of 3x3x1/4 and 3x5x3/16),front leaf springs(wagoneer springs with new bushings),rear lower links(1 1/4 rod ends and Large RE bearings on 1.5x.250 DOM tube),Bumpers welded to the frame(2x4x1/4 with angled ends),Dana 60s(rear complete minus calipers,disc brake conversion,4.88 gears,welded/front GM dana 60 with new disc brakes(no calipers),new wheel bearings,rebuilt kingpins,new warn hubs,new axle joints,spindle bearings and seals,wheel seals,new wheel studs,histeer arms,the front needs the Yukon 4.88 gears installed(was waiting till I could get a Locker),a TJ mastercylinder with the brake booster and proportioning valve,Pair of new corbeau ss seats with belts(grey),Ford 351w crate motor with around 8k miles(complete with edelbrock intake,Holley truck avenger carb,Dui ignition with Live wires,Delco alternator,saginaw steering pump),novak motor mounts,early bronco headers,Griffin aluminum radiator,rebuilt c6 transmission,a set of H1 tires and wheels.Right now the frame and tub are rolling on the axles and the rear suspension needs completed,the motor and trans are not installed,and the front clip is not on yet,I would like to get $ 5500 for this and if I get full asking price I would be willing mount all the parts I have and build a pair of tube fenders.

Last edited by overbuiltyj; September 17th, 2006 at 12:19 PM.
overbuiltyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.22286 seconds with 20 queries