Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mira's Jeep Cherokee Sport
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #19
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Also, I see what you're doing to curb your bad habit of buying and parting everything out - you'll end up buying & parting out 30 Cherokees (at the rate you're going) before the XJ's title is safely in Mira's fist.

"Dad, I think the A/C compressor is bad on the new engine";

"ORLY?!! I've had my eye on one parked just off 28th street...";

"DA-AAD!!! We ONLY need the COMPRESSOR!";

"Oh, you never know, I saw you were missing two trim screws - one in the hatch area and one down by the kick panel on the passenger side. You know how much those things run at the stealership?!";

"Dad, they're just a couple of screws - I've already replaced them with a couple I found in a coffee can in the garage...";

"WHAT!!!??? - Which coffee can!? The one labeled 'Misc LJ Screws', 'Misc CJ5 Screws', 'Misc CJ6 Screws', 'Misc CJ8 Screws', 'Misc FSJ Screws', or 'Misc TJ Screws'??? I know for sure there are no trim screws in the 'Misc XJ Screws' can - I've checked myself! Look, Honey, I'm just looking out for your best interests."

I'm going to PM Mira my phone number so she has someone to call to help her set up an intervention, Craig.

Page generated in 0.05960 seconds with 20 queries