Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Project Cumdumpster
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #126
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

We didn't even try to get this thing together for Labor Day, we both had way too much going on recently. The mega-trussed HP60 is sitting under the truck now, control arm brackets are built and going in place tonight while he cuts all the stock coil bucket assemblies off the frame, and a bunch of other miscellaneous bracketry and stuff will be coming together very soon. I'll start posting pics soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFmonster View Post
Have ya started on the cage yet?? I wouldnt mine seeing how you have tied it in..how many points are you doing??
Nope the cage won't be happening for quite a while, that's all up to the owner. He's still making payments on it and technically it's still his primary/only vehicle so he hasn't gone to that level of "extreme" yet. When the time comes for a cage it'll probably also get tubed out in back with coilovers, 4 link, etc. But when it does happen it'll get A, B, and C pillar frame tie-ins, and of course something in the bed and probably into the engine compartment too. A cage would definitely be a good idea at this point but it ain't my truck to decide on.....I'm just the designer, fabricator, and overall bad idea instigator.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05191 seconds with 20 queries