Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bernero crashes Snyder Town Hall Meeting
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010, 08:05 AM   #1
WSU JK

Location: Lowering the Per-Capita Income of Bloomfield Hills since 2009!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Bernero crashes Snyder Town Hall Meeting

While I agree with Snyder that most of the televised debates are poorly organized and one candidate usually ends up just trying to get in a bunch of shots at the others and get some good soundbites, I didn't like his insistence on avoiding most of the debates for the primary and his efforts to avoid debates for the general election as well (the article below makes it sound as if Snyder is working really hard to set up at least three debates with Bernero, but that doesn't seem to be the case with 99% of the other articles and interviews I've seen).

Anyway...
I do find it sort of funny that Bernero randomly showed up at one of Snyder's town hall style meetings yesterday and both ended up taking questions from the audience. It sounds like both ended up being pretty congenial towards one another - which was probably not the goal Bernero had in mind as I suspect he was trying to goad Snyder into getting angry or saying something stupid.

Bernero crashes Snyder\\\\\\\\\\'s town hall meeting at country club

Since it seems like Snyder doesn't really want to do actual debates, why not a series of joint town hall meetings like the impromptu one yesterday? Just a thought.
WSU JK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05960 seconds with 20 queries