Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
(2) Part-outs: '94 XJ 2-dr. & '96 XJ Classic 4-dr.
Parting out to fund
. I'm open to offers on these parts, but please keep it reasonable. Parts will be pulled as-needed; vehicles are still complete at this point. Both vehicles run & drive at this point. As far as mechanicals, I have called out any known issues below. Due to the age/mileage on the vehicles (242K & 198K, respectively), the parts are all sold "as-is", and you should inspect anything you buy. Brake parts seem to work fine on both vehicles, but new pads may potentially be needed. Major components may
need a little bit of lead-time to pull, as I work full-time, and need to schedule the major work in.
Trade offers for usable XJ-related parts that'll help Mira's XJ build are welcomed/encouraged, but at this point, we have most of the basics we're looking for. Hit us with what you have to offer, though.
1994 Cherokee (XJ) 2-dr.
1996 Cherokee (XJ) 4-dr. Classic
- AW-4 transmission, quiet operation, but doesn't seem to want to shift out of 1st gear at this point, but I will say that the linkage/indexing is currently messed up, too: $50 as-is.
- Fiberglass rear hatch, good condition, on small area that is marred (easily fixed), no cracks, missing interior plastic cover panel and lock core/latch (alraedy sold;), rear defrost in window, no wiper motor (has a wiper motor "delete" in place): $25
- Taillight housings, good condition: $25/pair
- Other parts...just ask.
- PCM: $40 *SOLD 9/20 (Cecil14/Anthony)*
- (4) wheels with pretty decent tires (I'll post the specifics shortly): $50/set. *SOLD 9/21 (Corey G. for $40)*
- Front seats, dirty, but usable. *GONE*
- Radiator: $20 *SOLD 9/28 (Tammy)*
- Gas Tank: $25 *SOLD 9/28 (Tammy)*
- High-pinion Dana 30 & 8.25 axles, 3.55 gearing, good functional condition: $100 *SOLD 10/4 (jeepboy73)*
- We're keeping: Grill/header panel, passenger fender, doors, windshield, 2-dr.-specific glass & interior trim/components, transfer case, driveshafts, (possibly) hood, NP-231 transfer case: $125
- Good-running 4.0L engine: $250 *SOLD 11/14 (bumpy)*
The white '96 is now parked for the fall/winter. I'll consider pulling small, easy-to-pull parts if there's something specific you need, but otherwise, this part-out is wrapped up for Fall 2010. Thanks.
- We're keeping: Driver fender, dash, all gauges/wiring, front seats, roof rack, engine/trans/t-case
- (4) Aluminum wheels w/"roller" tires, wheels are oxidized, tires hold air just fine. NOTE: The 4th aluminum wheel has a flat tire, but is included. A 5th non-matching steel wheel/tire is included also: $30/set *SOLD 9/23 (Devon)*
- Hood, one small dent near the cowl, but otherwise nice: $30 *SOLD 9/24 (Doug)*
- Grill & header panel, one small (repairable) crack ~1" long in the header panel. Not perfect, but looks pretty good overall. $35 with all lights. *SOLD 9/28 (Tammy)*
- Passenger fender: $15 *SOLD 9/28 (Tammy)*
- Front bumper: $20 *SOLD 9/28 (Tammy)*
- Clean/uncut '93 XJ Sport 4.0L engine wiring harness: $25
- Clean set of stock XJ front coils: $15
Last edited by 1x1_Speed_Craig; November 15th, 2010 at 07:55 PM.