Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - sterling 10.5 front axle, Now a Build Thread!
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #53
camccardell
tiger blood

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

actually, yes I did. Made a call to a buddy by the sterling plant and got some un-splined side gears. I had them cut for d60 splines, and they work great. I also called ARb and they said that the internals from the d60 and the sterling 10.25 are same with the splines just cut diffirently. If and when I order one, I can get one with the d60 side gears. The tech guys were totally awsome on the phone.

I just need to assemble it and decide on how I want to hook it up. I am thinking radius arms, since I am not 100% if I want to go with a 4 link since I have never made one before.

My roof caved in on my house back in april, and I have been rebuilding my house by myself between work so I haven't had any time to do anything other than work on the house.

I hope to have it done by spring. This has been the longest summer of my life. I never even got to use my waverunners or go hit a trail even once!!!
Enough whining...

I am getting motivated again by looking at the pics I posted. I am gonna see if I can borrow a torch set and see if I can weld up some brackets.

later
camccardell is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04886 seconds with 20 queries