Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - In Memory of "JeepSter85"
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #31
Jeepster85sMOM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

sorry you seem to have me mistaken for someone else Roger....I don't have ANY issues....
I'm glad you guys are doing this for MY SON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It is an awesome thing you are doing!!! he would have loved it!!! He was such a great kid!!!! Sorry that there is so much b.s. going on... ( my son would be embarrassed at such behavior)...I have done nothing wrong.....that was the only post I put on here...I just want to honor my beautiful son and his memory!!!!! I hope and pray you guys have good weather for this run!!! (unfortunately my other son wrecked that jeep that Stevie had the very night that Steve got in the motorcycle accident...I was thanking god that my 19 year old son wasn't hurt when he rolled the jeep.......little did I know that later my beautiful son Steven would be killed from an accident on his motorcycle!!!!!!
Again, thank you for this run you are doing for Stevie and his memory..........it's pretty great!! And i'm sorry if there are those that have tried to spoil it!!!!!!
Stevie's mom,
Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
feel free to call me and i can address all the issues you seem to have. 231-335-9802
thanks Roger

going to be a good turn out from the people i have spoken with, should be a great day for a run. please feel free to bring the family as always family friendly.
Jeepster85sMOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07325 seconds with 20 queries