Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WhiteRhino's Latest Mods
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #367
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Two questions for you:

Are those Irok's really that torn up after one year?

Why the hell don't you get rid of those fenders?
No, they are not that torn up and I have been running them for 2 years, not one. I get a HUGE kick out of people who NEVER wheel saying that a tire is wearing out prematurely. They'll never wear out if you don't start your engine for 7 months. My fenders work fine. Kind of the same comment as the tires. For those that want a pretty rig, stick to the pavement or come try to follow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
so what motor did you get for the winch?4.5 or 6.5?the new 42 sx2's would be a good choice for your next tire.nice case...
Still the stock motor from 1978. The reason it looks new is because I bought a new selonoid pack and I polished the aluminum because skooterbuilt is my hero. I also have a spare motor but don't know the HP. JohnnyJ might.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
They make 40" Thornbirds now?
For gawd sake John, can't you keep a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvwindows View Post
I dont even know why you try Everybody knows the best tire is the sticky krawler
Simply say.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
More importantly, the best tire for Jim. And if not T-birds, then maybe some gumbo mudders on 16.5s?
How did you know my second choice too?
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.75770 seconds with 20 queries