Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WhiteRhino's Latest Mods
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:18 PM   #367
I'm not old, honest...
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)

Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Two questions for you:

Are those Irok's really that torn up after one year?

Why the hell don't you get rid of those fenders?
No, they are not that torn up and I have been running them for 2 years, not one. I get a HUGE kick out of people who NEVER wheel saying that a tire is wearing out prematurely. They'll never wear out if you don't start your engine for 7 months. My fenders work fine. Kind of the same comment as the tires. For those that want a pretty rig, stick to the pavement or come try to follow me.

Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
so what motor did you get for the winch?4.5 or 6.5?the new 42 sx2's would be a good choice for your next tire.nice case...
Still the stock motor from 1978. The reason it looks new is because I bought a new selonoid pack and I polished the aluminum because skooterbuilt is my hero. I also have a spare motor but don't know the HP. JohnnyJ might.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
They make 40" Thornbirds now?
For gawd sake John, can't you keep a secret.

Originally Posted by cvwindows View Post
I dont even know why you try Everybody knows the best tire is the sticky krawler
Simply say.........

Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
More importantly, the best tire for Jim. And if not T-birds, then maybe some gumbo mudders on 16.5s?
How did you know my second choice too?
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.08533 seconds with 21 queries