View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2006, 12:12 PM   #2
Support the Sport!
sodapop's Avatar
Join Date: 11-11-05
Location: Harrison Twp, MI
Posts: 2,016
iTrader: (18)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You can get them from most discount auto parts stores. I used one from autozone. They make you pay full price but then you can return it for full price. I even had one break and they still let me return it for full price.
sodapop is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.02979 seconds with 11 queries