Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Why is Fieger...
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #4
WSU JK

Location: Lowering the Per-Capita Income of Bloomfield Hills since 2009!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I remember Feiger really started increasing the number of his position type commercials (the ones not explicitly advertising his firm) back in early 2007 before he was about to be indicted on federal charges of making illegal campaign contributions and one of the theories was that he was trying to taint any potential jury pool by making it impossible for just about anybody in SE Michigan, where he was likely to be tried, to be impartial. He ended up being acquitted on all those charges in 2008 though.

So when the commercials continued, I figured he was gearing up for another run for governor or possibly attorney general. Since he hasn't done either of those this year, I think the most likely reason he runs the ads because he's a blowhard and likes the sound of his own voice.

Totally off-topic, but still speaking of the Feiger family voice... Did you know his brother was the lead singer for The Knack? I had no idea until he died earlier this year.
WSU JK is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05439 seconds with 20 queries