Originally Posted by liv2mx
is there any way we can wait to register? with the king of the trails the week before and loony run before that, i cannot commit until i know my rig will be running.dont want to send 600 bucks for both days and not even be able to make it.or will you give our money back if we can't make it?i would not know until that week when i get home from the king of the trails.there will be a few people in the same vote as me.
Our goal is Oct 1st. to see where we are at, but I can see your point.
We're willing to keep registration open as long as needed, to fill the field in each class. But, it's with the understanding that the prize money may have to be adjusted accordingly when the event happens, based on the amount of folks registered on the day of the event. (we're really hoping that's not the case though)
Good Luck at The King Of The Trails, and we really hope you can still make it down to the Shoot Out.
We are looking forward to hosting a great event for you guys.
The Pit Trash