thats all the pics I have of the thing. I basically cut the crap stuff out and then cut pieces that fit in the hump that lowered down to the "floor" level. Once I did this, I just cut one peice plate and welded it to all the stuff I already had there and the stuff that i filled the hole from the the hump to the floor with. I had alot of grease under the hump that was thrown up there from the tranny over all of the years. I must have caught that greasy mess on fire at least 20 times during all of my welding.
I'm a second year up at Tech and will hopefully have a different ride by the time I meet you up here. One that is worth putting money and time into. This one was just saved from the crusher.