Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Anyone do truck bed lining stuff?
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #16
jamiesann

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey
The Dupli-Color truck bed lining in the spray can worked out pretty well in Baby Bertha's cab floor in her truck. I want to see how well it holds up... before I use it, but it turned out looking pretty good. So, I might just use that stuff. $8 a can x at least 15 cans...$120. Still a helluva lot cheaper, and if I'm meticulous with taping and such, will turn out just as good.
hey GM i used some of that duplicor truck bed lining on my XJ roof rack rail. It was a 1995 xj and in '03 i added new thule cross bars feet and accessories and the old rails look like total dried out faded powder coat, chiped, flaky, just total crap. I stripped them with aircraft paint stripper, and they looked real nice textured finish for two years. This summer they started flaking. You might fair better inside a cab than i did outside on a hot roof. I imgine the bed of a truck would heat up and in two years would start to deteriorate.

Look into that link romey posted. Permatech is a very nice product. There is a guy in royal oak that does it. He used to be on MJ thats how i learned about it. He gave 10 % discount to MJ members. It doesnt fade, you can get it tons of colors, and it can be touched up easily. look into it!
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05624 seconds with 20 queries