Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 92 Jeep Comanche 4x4 sold
View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #1
MJ_Silver_1988

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MJ_Silver_1988
Default 92 Jeep Comanche 4x4 sold

**please excuse the fact i made it readable for Jeep illiterate ppl i copied and pasted my ad from craigslist**

This Jeep Comanche is a body and title of a 4cyl 2wd 1988 but the entire drivetrain, computer system, and wiring harness is 1992 Chrysler system donated by a 1992 Cherokee so now has the 4.0L Inline 6 Auto tranny and 4x4. Alot of time and work was put into this to convert it to the much more desired Chrysler computer system instead of the old problematic Renix system. The drivetrain has 145,000 miles and all works good incl. the 4wd. It has a 2" lift on it and good tires. The interior is gray with bucket seats and center console. The bed was replaced and has little rust on it and what rust is there has rust stopper sprayed on it. Also the floorpans have been replaced so the entire truck has very little rust in it at all. You will hardly ever see a Comanche with this little rust especially in Michigan. It has the newer fresher looking 97+ Cherokee Front Clip on it (fenders, flares, and header panel) It has a front Dana 30 axle that is the non-disconnect front axle and the rear is the Chrysler 8.25 instead of the small Dana 35 (Comanches never had this axle) with 3.55 gear ratio. This was going to be my daily driver but found out after driving it a while I need the extra passenger room of a Cherokee. It has been a work in progress that isnt quite finished so it does have a few small cosmetic quirks such as it needs a paint job so everything matches and it has no carpet or headliner and the seats could use a good cleaning. Im asking $2000obo or may consider some trades for another vehicle like a Cherokee or Wrangler but no dirt bikes quads snowmobiles or anything like that.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/1907723807.html

Last edited by MJ_Silver_1988; August 24th, 2010 at 05:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.07235 seconds with 20 queries