Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - For the the Christians on the Right...
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #16
toast
i break stuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Our government ALREADY pays billions for people that can't get insurance. A universal system would cost us far less, and this has been proven over and over.

I guess you're lucky enough to have insurance. Good for you. I guarantee you there's at least a dozen people on this sitethat have been out of work for a while now and couldn't afford COBRA, and have families, and have no insurance. What say you to them?
Instead of screwing around on a forum that discusses matters like this, try harder to find any job that can give them an income, i mean any type of income........I mean really.....seriously...... do you actually read what you type or is it just an involuntary regergitation of all the b.s. you hear and read on what ever left-winged propaganda shoveling web site or t.v. show that tugs at your blind heart strings.

Have you ever heard of triping and falling down, what happens next, ya get back up.....and hopefully you don't trip over the same thing twice.

BUST YOUR ASS EVERY DAY....AND IF THAT DOESN'T GET YOU WHAT YOU WANT, THEN WORK HARDER........

MAN!.........WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THAT WANT EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM OR PROVIDED FOR THEM BY THEIR GOVERNMENT.

What happens when a government povides something of great value and we condition ourselves to depend on it, then they take it away quicker than hey gave it.............and we have nothing to fall back on because the freebie droped the bottom of the market so low that free enterprise couldn't stay in business.....well then the government holds all the market and can charge what ever they want to who ever they want because there is no competition.

The writing is on the wall, open your eye's and read
toast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06898 seconds with 20 queries