Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - For the the Christians on the Right...
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #11
RyeBread
Catch the wave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Well, good points, but not relevant to the post. I didn't say you don't do any of those things, did I? No.

I'm pointing this out because, as the name of the post suggests, "For the Christians on the Right", it's intended to remind those that don't want health care for the poor, for example, yet they tout their Christian ideology.
one of the worst analogies ever.

I don't see anyone suggesting that we deny healthcare. (a universal/rationed system will do that by the way.) I have also posted numerous credible links backing that statement up.

There are however obviously those that oppose more entitlement programs and the continued leveraging of our future generations with unsustainable liberal programs - this has nothing to do with our own personal works of service.

I have the right to bear arms. I do not have the right to a Government issued weapon.

I have the right to eat, I do not have the right to force others to pay for my food.

I have the right to work, I do not have the right to force others to pay me not to work.

For all you crazy whackjobs that want to follow Euro models of Governing take a long hard serious look at their socialized medical systems. Take a long hard look at their long standing eco-friendly, anti-oil stances on energy and ask why aren't there any technological breakthroughs coming out of Europe in green energy.
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06046 seconds with 20 queries