View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #8
AGoodBuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Well, I hate to tell you this, but I don't want Health Care, from the Government, for everybody. The bible teaches that the church should be responsible for taking care of the Down trodden Even healthcare?. Actually, as many have stated before, National Healthcare is against what the founding fathers wanted for this country Show me where the founding fathers opposed to that.. It's one step to close to something that allows the Government to force people to do something they have the right to not have. Hey, just because we make it available doesn't mean you have to use it. If you would rather stay home sick, then hey....

I would love for people to have the ability to take care of them selves, I want to be clear about that. I don't, however, want it to be a Government Controlled thing.
Our government ALREADY pays billions for people that can't get insurance. A universal system would cost us far less, and this has been proven over and over.

I guess you're lucky enough to have insurance. Good for you. I guarantee you there's at least a dozen people on this sitethat have been out of work for a while now and couldn't afford COBRA, and have families, and have no insurance. What say you to them?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04524 seconds with 11 queries