Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - For the the Christians on the Right...
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #4
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Well, good points, but not relevant to the post. I didn't say you don't do any of those things, did I? No.

I'm pointing this out because, as the name of the post suggests, "For the Christians on the Right", it's intended to remind those that don't want health care for the poor, for example, yet they tout their Christian ideology.

Since I know what a true Christian you are, I have no doubt that you want health care for all people, and for no one to live in poverty. I mean, hey, that is pretty obvious you would feel that way.
Well, I hate to tell you this, but I don't want Health Care, from the Government, for everybody. The bible teaches that the church should be responsible for taking care of the Down trodden. Actually, as many have stated before, National Healthcare is against what the founding fathers wanted for this country. It's one step to close to something that allows the Government to force people to do something they have the right to not have.

I would love for people to have the ability to take care of them selves, I want to be clear about that. I don't, however, want it to be a Government Controlled thing.
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07817 seconds with 20 queries