Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - For the the Christians on the Right...
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM   #3
AGoodBuzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Yup....That's why we go to soup kitchens, support missionaries, help the homeless and all that. Thanks for the reminder. Also keep in mind that he also says "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the father except through me". This means that those acts (that I'm assuming you're saying we don't do and you do) are not the Sole way to get to heaven. Christ is. You've rejected him so you won't even get through him. No matter what you do for people here on earth.
Well, good points, but not relevant to the post. I didn't say you don't do any of those things, did I? No.

I'm pointing this out because, as the name of the post suggests, "For the Christians on the Right", it's intended to remind those that don't want health care for the poor, for example, yet they tout their Christian ideology.

Since I know what a true Christian you are, I have no doubt that you want health care for all people, and for no one to live in poverty. I mean, hey, that is pretty obvious you would feel that way.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.05798 seconds with 20 queries