Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Eastwood HotCoat Powdercoating session today
View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #104
amundaza
Terminator 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Cruisin' in style ...

So today, our AMC club started setting up for the big AMO national show, which we're hosting over the weekend ( see www.greatlakesamc.org for information ).

Once I got home this afternoon, I decided to take our big-wheel wagon, which we got years ago for out daughter, and powdercoat it. It has now been transformed from red & black, with wood sides, to Red, White & Blue (in honor of AMC) ... and the blue has an awesome flip-flop to it, going from red to blue to purple, with the stardust prism effect to it. The blue stardust ended up being semi-translucent, showing just a little bit of the original wagon red through it, causing the flip-flop effect.

I'm going to pull it around the swap meet and AMC show, to haul parts I'll pick up, as well as my cooler for water/gatorade. Since its so late, I don't have any pics to post up ... I'll shoot some tomorrow and post them up when I get home!
amundaza is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06326 seconds with 20 queries