Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD*91 Cherokee Automatic Trans*SOLD*
View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #1
coolgareray
NMU Trailcat Alumni

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD*91 Cherokee Automatic Trans*SOLD*

I'm heading downstate This Thursday (tomorrow (in 12 Hours)) From Marquette (in The Upper Peninsula) to West Bloomfield (Hour from Detroit) with an automatic trans from my 91 Cherokee that was working fine and went though all the gears before i scrapped it 2 weeks ago. Comes with the torque converter. Basically i built the cherokee and never wheeled it because i picked up a 97 that had a solid body so i switched tubs and the motor went in the 97 so this trans hasn't been wheeled in a vehicle that was ever more than stock and probably never went wheeling. Price is $50 if you call me before i leave if you have interest in the NP242 attached let me know and maybe we can work a deal, price on that'd be $75. Also open to possible trades for stuff. Be sure to call if your on my way to or from because i won't have internet or a computer during the drive. otherwise the new home for the thing is my parents garage downstate. Gary 248 722 6314

There's the Jeep it's from

o yea and if you call me before i leave at noon with any needs like windows and other stuff i can grab that too, but call

Last edited by coolgareray; August 8th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.

Page generated in 0.06431 seconds with 20 queries