Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rick or Virg?
Thread: Rick or Virg?
View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #10
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Wow, I just heard that whiney ass lansing mayor talk, and every single thing he said was about how the people of michigan are being screwed by big business in washington, and the other part of the interview was him ripping on Snyder.

I'm pretty sure the dem party used him as a sacrificial lamb just to make him go away.
He really is not a Good mayor. It's kind of funny in Lansing during the last election they had signs that said "Anybody but Virg". At the time I felt bad for him, I no longer do. I can say that I think he is totally the Sacrificial lamb this time around.

Also, Snyder not doing a Smear campaign, or maybe as aggressive as some just proves, In my mind at least, that he's a good choice. He's not about games, he's about getting things done. I'm curious if other people are going to try to dig up dirt on him and find out he might not have any. If he lives with the Integrity he claims at least.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05166 seconds with 20 queries