Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Chicago Mayor Daley on asian carp.
View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #7
Complete Off Road
4x4 Parts and Service

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
How do you make something as an animal or fish illegal? Do we post no carp signs underwater or put "carp crossing" signs up so they'll only cross in certain points like deer?
from the article

"They argued that the threat had become more imminent after a live bighead carp was found last month in a waterway only six miles from where it meets Lake Michigan far beyond an electric barrier designed to block Asian Carp."

Gee, I can't believe that didn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Seriously? He said that and he's the Mayor? How do these people get into office?
In Chicago, it seems that giving your friends big contracts for city work, paying off alot of your cronies, and being a general a-hole are prerequisites to getting into the Mayor's office. I only know this because I'm a bears fan and listen to Chi-town sports radio all day. He's not exactly popular...with anyone...
Buy with confidence from the #1 Authorized Dealer of Yukon Gear and Axle Off Road Products

the ONLY Yukon Dealer to offer a COMPLETE Lifetime Warranty on ALL Yukon ring and pinion sets*

563-583-5363
Andy@CompleteOffroad.com

Use code "GL4X4" at checkout for 5% off SSC branded products at CompleteOffroad.com

Yukon, USA Standard, ARB, RCV, Warn, Currie, Bubba Rope, Master Pull, Trail Defense, and more
Authorized Yukon Dealer since 1998

Like us on Facebook!

*Yukon ring and pinion sets must be purchased at full retail price to be eligible for warranty
Complete Off Road is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06166 seconds with 20 queries