Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - fire emergency lights
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2005, 12:42 AM   #12
Grifter
Human Hunter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Big Daddy, Thanx for the info..i am aware of the nfpa standards in regards to the 360 and siren. i initially didnt wanna run any lights what so ever, namely because of expense liabiltiy and especially since i live so bloody close to the hall .however, depending on the time of day, i have to cross one major intersection which tends to get bottled during rush hour (as in, stupid civilians dont pay any attn to the light and block the intersection)..in the event that i have to cross (M150) against a light in the middle of rush hour again, i want to be visible and audible to all...as it is i dont plan on "coding" from more than a mile away. normally i can run peaceful and normal to the hall with out lights and siren and be there on time. any which way..and as it stands our pagers dont work to well outside of the city limits...so i should never be coding from to far away..guess what i am trying to say is i have given this alot of thought and i dont plan on being stupid about it...make sense?...thanks again...

Maier

Page generated in 0.07498 seconds with 20 queries