Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - How to title a dune buggy
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:15 AM   #2
Mall Wheeler
RIP Collin
Mall Wheeler's Avatar
Join Date: 10-31-08
Location: Manistee,MI
Posts: 583
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You need to have a TR-54 form filled out, once you have everything on the list on the buggy, you need to have a police officer inspect it and sign the TR-54 form, Take it to the SOS office and they will issue you a temp vin number and plate, you then with have another inspection from the state, they will come to your house and make sure eveything is correct and you and you did not have a buddy that may be a police officer sign the form. They will place your new vin tag on the buggy and you wil be able to get a real plate for it. Sounds simple but take them about 6 to 8 weeks to get vin number and the second insection done. Good luck and make sure that you have everything on the TR-54 form before you take it to get inspected the first time.
Mall Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.12363 seconds with 22 queries